Today, brands are everywhere. From the time you get up in the morning and read the news to sleeping on soft pillows, our lives are overtaken by brands, but how do we choose the best one? It solely depends on the additional benefit the brand provides, that’s where value comes into place. Because the most important asset of any company is “brand value”
Your brand is what other people say when you’re not in the room – Jeff Bezos
A Brand is not just a logo or Ad campaign, it is a promise. A promise that is conceived by your audience or market – a promise to meet their expectations. With cut throat competition and more alternatives than ever, brands that provide the highest value are the Ultimate winners.
If you’re not too sure how to boost your company’s brand, that’s okay. We can help.
5 Strategies to enhance brand value
- Stand out from the crowd– If you’re in a flock full of white sheep, you will go unnoticed. That’s why you must come out of your comfort zone and try to find the factor that differentiates you from competitors– a purple sheep, by trying something new, improving a product, enhancing customer experience etc. Which will make your brand unforgettable in the minds of your customers.
It’s all about striving for Superlatives- The best product, most innovative, great Employees
But trying to stand out does not mean deviating from your brands ideologies but finding a way to diverge from the norms while staying true to your company’s strategies. Brand value shouldn’t only be restricted to the marketing department, but it should flow throughout your organiation, if brand value is in your daily routine, your customers will also do the same. Our years of experience in launching and strategizing brands will allow you to find a unique value proposition that is bound to set you apart from the crowd.
- Create an emotional connection– Customers need to relate to the brands strategies and feel part of the company, As the saying goes: “we buy from people we know and like”. Many brands do this by providing personalized messaging to target audience by researching your customers behavior and what triggers their emotions.
The best example for this is Coke’s- Share a Coke campaign, where Coke customized their logo and printed first names of people, this campaign took the world by storm and everyone from the youth to health enthusiasts sharing their coke on social media.
You can also take a page from Coke’s book and find ways to engage your customers. We have found that it is always worth addressing real-world concerns as well as human feelings and experiences in your messaging, which increases retention and positive reception to your product offering.
- It pays to be social– If your brand doesn’t have a strong online presence, you are certainly losing out on a lot of potential customers, sharing relatable content on social media by communicating your brand value and building its strength, also you can be part of you customers daily lives which is a plus😊
Now let’s level up, brands which take a stand on social issues are perceived as more valuable since the customers know what their paying for and where the money is used.
Take inspiration from Always #LikeaGirl campaign, which knocks down social limitations based on gender and helps girls be unstoppable. While it’s unrealistic to take on large social issues with each campaign, it is advisable to be continuously active, responsive, and self-aware when running your brand’s social media.
- Visuals speak louder than words– Create your own visual style, let it be unique to yourself yet identifiable to others. You should also align your brand strategies to the current trends and styles especially if you want to appeal to the Millennials. Associate your brand with different color, shapes, fonts to make them more visually appealing. It might seem difficult but not impossible and it may turn out your competitors are also facing the same problem but brands which are always updated with their products or service offerings are considered more valuable. If you’re having difficulty conceptualizing your visual preferences, our design experts can provide immediate support to create your visual deck.
- Build Loyalty– Make customers your best allies, you need to keep your customers so close that you tell them what they need without them releasing it themselves, producing targeted content is a start of a long-term relationship, If they know and like your brand, they will always come back for more.
To create brand advocated its important not to leave out your employees, they are your greatest advocates. Great company’s like GE give their employees freedom to do what they’re good at and encourage them to contribute to the company. As Howard Schultz rightly said, “If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand”. Similarly, we always encourage our clients to go above and beyond in making both customers and employees feel appreciated, which goes a long way for brand reputation.
If you need support evaluating your brand or planning your marketing activities for the year ahead, book in for your FREE ten-minute telephone consultation with Haus of Hendricks at hausofhendricks.com
Still not sure what to do?
At Haus of Hendricks, we have worked in the industry for over 10 years, exercising some of the world’s best brands and advising those who are just starting out. Our team of creative people will breathe life into your vision. We believe in using the synergy of art, design, and communication to create an unforgettable brand. We will help you at every step of your journey from building strategy, creating designs, strong digital presence to advertising. If you would like to learn more about how Haus of Hendricks has made this thinking visible and valuable for our clients’ brands, let’s talk today.