OK – it’s more than fair to start planning big and expanding your horizons.
However, the economic and business uncertainties brought about by coronavirus present opportunities alongside their limitations. In fact, the fluctuations we’re all seeing right now, and the lockdowns we’ve all had torm, and break out some bold decisions.
Routines, lives, and markets have been impacted by coronavirus. When people feel this kind of insecurity, and when businesses feel financially threatened, it’s understandable that shopping and services slip down the priority list. What does this actually mean for your brand and business? It means, in essence, that unless you carefully re-examine your brand strategy, your potential for growth and expansion is under siege.
Can Your Brand Grow During the Pandemic?
Well, we can’t say a definitive ‘yes’, but we can give you a strong ‘maybe’. Volatile economies are well known for creating opportunities with one hand, while deal destruction with the other. Depending on the industry your brand sits within, some losses are always going to minimise losses, capitalise on opportunities, and make consolidations, mergers, and acquisitions happen.
This isn’t about taking advantage of the vulnerable or heading down the murky path of disaster capitalism. It’s about making brand strategy decisions that will leave your brand stronger, better equipped, and better positioned for success at the end of these challenging times. No matter what approach you decide to helping businesses find their voice in an ever-changing world.
Don’t forget: if your competito a winner.
Brand Strategy for Post-Pandemic Growth
Let’s not beat around the bush: if your brand strategy previously relied solely on brick-and-mortar sto sit down at the drawing board, call in a brand agency, and re-evaluate your marketing strategy.
With cities in lockdown, people in isolation, and the public feeling nervous about heading back out into get through this strengthened and intact.
If you’re lagging behind in this respect, or it’s something you’ve been putting off for some time, then this is the moment to help you grow.
Key Questions tomers Online
If you’re yet to change.
Here are some key questions we’d encourage you to ask yourself regarding your brand’s online capabilities.
- Do you have a refreshed social media campaign that engages your potential customers, and reflects the changed times they’re living in?
- Does your business have an online presence that’s up to date, and reflective of your brand values?
- Do you have an intuitive and user-friendly online interface?
- Is your search engine optimisation up tomers find you with ease?
- Does your website deliver a superior user experience that is easily navigable?
Now Is the Time tomer Relationships
It may seem tomer base may be looking for a brand experience that is somewhat different than what they desired six short months ago.
Furthermore, it’s easy tomers, is every bit as important as gaining new ones. As with everybody else, your existing clientele’s expectations may have shifted in the pandemic, and they’ll be expecting a more profound and personalised consumer experience in this new world we’re all inhabiting.
The botto foster, after all.
Here are five ways your brand strategy can maintain and improve your custogether.
- Make your social content matter! Deliver timely and relevant content that addresses your customers directly, and keeps their short and long-term challenges in mind.
- Ensure it’s easy for your clientele tomers will feel better if you’re always within reach.
- Deepen your consumer relationship by tailoring and customising services and products where possible, and asking for feedback on new products and services which can be developed.
- Be responsive to use.
- Keep it real – this is the time for organic, homely, and comforting content rather than anything too slick, polished, or aloof.
The coronavirus pandemic isn’t going to get through this difficult and unpredictable time.
However, with the right guidance, the right vision, and by investing in brand strategy when you need to bring.
- Are you prepared to your audience?
- Can your brand redirect funds to strategic planning and expansion during this time?
- Are you able to move the majority, if not all, of your operations online for the foreseeable future?
- Are mergers and acquisitions more affordable at this time? If so, do you have the time and capability to follow them up?
Engaging. Bespoke. Unmissable.
Haus of Hendricks brings luxury branding to multidisciplinary projects, enriching businesses with design solutions that radiate success. In the pursuit of visual engagement, we channel the poetic, foster innovation, and throw open the doors of possibility.
With results-driven creativity and artful design, Haus of Hendricks curates high-end branding, marketing and organises events that inspire great change. From conception to your door and provide graphic design, social content, and luxury packaging that sparks the imagination and cultivates success.